I'll Be There For You When You Need Me

Monday, October 30, 2006

29th October 06, 16:33

Things that were needed were only sent out today. Seriously!!! By the time it reaches me, what need would I have for it? I'm coming back soon, might as well not have it sent here. Delays...continue procrastinating, isn't that what we humans are capable of? I'm freakin' pissed right now. Busy? An excuse all of us use...
Also, if you continue procrastinating, soon you can't get tickets here. Dun come lor! Just too bad...seriously....I'm so pissed now the four-letter word is at the tip of my tongue. When people piss you off but not making an effort to turn up for events, you feel angry & disppointed rite? That's how I feel now man...so dun do that to others when you know the feeling suck.
Shit! I have to cool it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home